Fall in Idaho is spectacular. The rivers, lakes and ponds are lined with hardwood trees that contrast with with sage, pine and fir to create stunning effects. Plus it is the time of year we start seeing wildlife coming down to lower elevations.
Fall paddling takes us from the urban paddling oasis in Boise with our great river, parks and ponds; to the low flows on the Main Payette and Snake Rivers. We highly recommend a day trip to Silver Creek for moose and migrating waterfowl.
2017 SUPtober Specials & Events
We're rolling out the specials for SUPtober!
- Through the end of October get 1/2 price SUP, kayak and canoe pond rentals. There is no better way to see the Fall colors than from a boat or board.
- Half price SUP Fitness and SUP Yoga classes will run through the end of October.
- We're excited to host author and photographer Tim Palmer for an Idaho Rivers United program on Wild River October 18th!
- Save the date for the Kayak Fishing Idaho Angler of the Year final at Swan Falls followed by the AOY Awards & Celebration at Idaho River Sports on October 21st!
- Our annual Fall tradition Hull-o-Ween returns with a purpose. Not only will we have costumed fun and paddling, we will be gathering non-perishable food for the Idaho Food Bank starting Oct. 23rd. Plan on attending Sunday, October 29th from Noon to 4PM.
Jo, Stan and the IRS Team
Awesome Fall Sale thru Oct. 14th!
Come in Oct. 11th for door prizes and refreshments to kick off Fall and get the best selection on great clothing, footwear, paddling gear, boats & boards! We'll have tons of surprises all day!
Accessories, Clothing & Footwear on Sale Beginning Oct. 11th!
Wednesday, October 11th - 20% OFF
Thursday, October 12th - 30% OFF
Friday, October 13th - 40% OFF
Saturday, October 14th - 50% OFF
Kayaks & SUP Boards on Sale Beginning Oct. 11th!
Wednesday, October 11th - 15% OFF
Thursday, October 12th - 20% OFF
Friday, October 13th - 25% OFF
Saturday, October 14th - 30% OFF
* Limited to regular priced, in-stock items. Fishing kayaks and rafts are sale-priced separately. For details talk to our friendly staff!