The universe is so
Vast and large
You can look everwhere
But no matter how far
Nobody like you
Will you ever find
There's only one you...
You're one of a kind.
It's story time, Kulaverse. Once upon a time, Kula founder Anastasia met a pretty awesome lady named Mallory. Mallory had a clothing company. They became close friends instantly - friends destined to meet, you might say. Mallory even had one of the very very very first Kula protoytpes that Anastasia made (it had donuts on it). Anastasia and Mallory talked almost every week - uplifting each other and cheering each other on through all of the ups and downs of running a business.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.