The NRS Youth Shorty Wetsuit protects the smaller people in your life from chilly water and cold temperatures. The brightly colored panels make them more visible and easy to keep track of.
- The suit is made of top quality 2.5-mm neoprene for insulation and abrasion resistance.
- The closed cell neoprene supplements the flotation of the child's PFD, floating them higher in the water.
- We also add Titanium to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The Titanium particles help hold in body heat, without adding bulk.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels.
- The heavy-duty YKK™ zipper makes entry and exit easy.
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.