When you've got sporty cat tubes you need a frame with as much athletic prowess. Whether you're running exciting day stretches or packing for multi-day trips, the NRS Sport Cat Frame meets the demands.
- Designed to work with cat tubes 23" and smaller in diameter, the lightweight NRS Sport Cat Frame delivers a package that dances across the water.
- Recommended for smaller-diameter cat tubes, it's an excellent choice for the AIRE Ocelot.
- The drop side rails sit 5.5" (center-to-center of the rails) below the top side rails to provide the appropriate distance for strapping down the frame through the D-rings.
- The drop rails extend to the ends of the top side rails so other cross members can be located precisely where you want them.
- Since the drop rails can be adjusted for width, you can achieve the same internal cargo capacity you'd have with a 72" yoke-style frame on most smaller diameter cataraft tubes.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Two Side Rails, two Sport Cat Drop Side Rails, four Cross Bars, Universal Seat Mount, Deluxe Foot Bar, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, 8" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Straps and four Strap Slides.