With the NRS Universal Frame less really means so much more. Costing less money and less storage space, this Universal frame adapts to more than one boat for more than one occasion. It's the perfect frame for cataraft day trips down the local creek or weeks on the Grand Canyon.
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 72" crossbars. This combination gives you even more distance between your cat tubes than you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 120" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 48"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Use the pieces of your Breakdown side rails and your cross bars to make a raft frame either 72" x 48" or 72" x 72"
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 120" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 72" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 8" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides