Joy Ride All-Around ISUP
Jason Zawadzki and Team
The 11'6 Hydrus Jo Ride XL is can pretty much do it all.
The length, width, outline shape and thick rails of this board make it extremely stable which is perfect for SUP beginners, yoga, fishing, family events and even some whitewater SUP riding!
The fast - flat bottom and long water-line make paddling this board at cruising speed a breeze!
From touring to fishing or hanging out at a lake with the family this board really excels plus it deflates down to the size of a large sleeping bag in less than a minute and inflates in less than five! Perfect for anyone who wants a portable board that conveniently stows away into a backpack in order to travel with you by foot, plane, train or automobile.
Our boards are factory pressure tested at 31psi, so you are more than safe using your board at the maximum recommended 20psi.
Most riders choose between 10-15psi depending on the situation and personal preference.
Redesigned For 2018
- New Composite Fiber "Low E" 2000D PVC shell.
- Double welded interior seams.
- High-Performance Rocker.
- Large All-Around Board Shape focused on maximum glide.
- 8 D-Ring Rigging points.
- Diamond Groove 5mm EVA Deck Pad
- Removable, Toolless, 9" Single Fin
- Additional 4.5" Flexible River/Shallow water fin included.
- Fixed Flexible Side Skegs.
- Heavy Duty Hydrus Backpack With iSUP FLDR System.
- Side and Center Handles.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- 5-Year Industry Leading Warranty - New for 2018 models.
Length: 11' 6"
Fully Inflated Width: 35″
WEIGHT LIMIT: 350lbs OR 400lbs
WEIGHT LIMIT/ 350lbs