With graphics to differentiate the stand-up angler from the stand-up paddler, the durable NRS Fishing SUP Board Travel Pack fits a board, 3-piece breakdown paddle, and pump with enough room to throw in a small tackle box.
- The NRS Heron and Osprey come with the Fishing SUP Board Travel Pack, but for the angler that loves to fish in rugged terrain, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea.
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC to withstand the abuse of packed rigs, airline baggage employees and alternative modes of transportation.
- Cinch the internal compression straps to tightly secure your SUP, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow extra gear.
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- Zippered closure with clamshell design makes packing and unpacking extremely easy and keeps your SUP and additional accessories safe during transport.
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option.
- Features an adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps plus two carry handles, one on the side and one on the top of the bag, for additional grab-and-go options.
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, small tackle box and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.