Protect your expensive SUP or surf board from theft with the DockLocks Security System Lock. Secure your board to an object at the beach or to the vehicle roof rack and stop worrying about it.
- If your board has a recessed leash plug, simply clamp the jaws around the leash plug bar.
- If you don't have a leash plug, install the included cleat in your Fin Plate (Fin Box), then clamp the jaws onto the cleat.
- Now, thread the cable through the cable ring on top of the jaws.
- Wrap the 10' coated steel-wire cable around a secure object and insert the end in the four-number combination lock spool.
- Lock the cable to a roof rack, park bench, bike rack, lamp post, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- Metal parts are corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel, so it's fine to use around saltwater.
- The jaws will swivel, so it won't damage your board when it is locked.