The three-piece Werner Zen 95 Travel Adjustable SUP Paddle breaks down to fit in your gear bag, features a stiff and elegant blade with just enough flex in the shaft.
- Werner's Premium Performance paddles are the most impact resistant and offer the ideal combination of lightweight, stiffness and durability, with the perfect amount of elegance.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Mid-sized 95 square inch blade suits paddlers wanting to move more water and who are of medium to large build.
- The Performance Travel Paddle breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your inflatable SUP or in your suitcase to carry along to wherever the roads may lead. The two shaft pieces are each 35 3/4" long and the adjustable handle section is 24 3/4" long.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Zen 95 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 4'10"-6'2".
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
- As general rules-of-thumb for proper paddle length, add 8 inches to your height for surf paddling and 10 inches for touring/cruising.
- The small shaft option offers paddlers with smaller hands the proper fit which results in a lighter grip and better technique eliminating fatigue.