The NRS Steamer 3/2 Wetsuit is designed specifically for rescue crews. It's built warm, tough and flexible for the rigorous tasks these professionals perform.
- 3 mm high-stretch neoprene gives excellent core warmth while enhancing fit and mobility.
- We've added 2 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene in the shoulders and arms to reduce binding and allow maximum flexibility.
- Full-length, double-pull YKK® front zipper make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- We covered the 3 mm neoprene in the seat and knees with rugged ToughTex™ for extra protection in these high-wear areas.
- Hi-Viz Green on shoulders and arms, plus reflective accents, add lots of visibility in low-light situations.
- Grizzly sizes are cut bigger around the chest, waist, thighs and calves to fit larger rescue professionals.