SUP Intro Classes
Idaho River Sports offers SUP Classes minutes from downtown Boise! Get started in the exciting sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding!
SUP offers a complete workout and is a great activity for lakes, rivers and the ocean. In the SUP Intro class you'll learn the proper stance for balance and control, basic paddle strokes and techniques from American Canoe Association (ACA) certified instructors. We'll also give you tips on selecting the right board and paddle for your size and paddling style. Intro courses are held on Quinn's Pond and Esther Simplot Pond. No experience is necessary.
Skills you'll learn:
• Become familiar with Stand Up Paddleboarding, equipment, and proper clothing
• Effective paddling skills, balance, position and recovery techniques
• Introduce the rewarding aspects of SUP by highlighting the benefits
• Introduce an new way to get a total body workout.
2016 Summer Schedule TBD
(subject to change, so please call!)
Our typical class schedule is:
• Friday evening Intro SUP 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
• Saturday morning Intro SUP 10:00 am to 11:00 am
• Saturday evening Intro SUP 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
• Sunday morning Intro SUP 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Contact us for group and private classes!!
Class time: 1.5 hours
Just $37.00 includes a complete SUP package: SUP board, paddle and PFD, great instruction and loads of fun
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating.
Reservations are required. Call us today at 208-336-4844.
We also host SUP Parties and Events!