The 11'6" Aire Puma combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft. It's a great whitewater paddleboat for 2-4 people or a nifty rowing rig for two people and light gear.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- The Puma's continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat.
- A narrow width allows the Puma to descend smaller rivers and creeks than more conventional-sized rafts.
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater.
- Whether you're fishing or paddling big rapids, the Puma puts the fun meter in the red zone.
Repair kit included.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov