Don't doubt the little guy. The Black Diamond Iota may be the smallest and lightest rechargeable headlamp in their line, but it packs a bright punch. Stuff it in your pocket and light up those pre-dawn runs or hikes in the waning evening light.
- Emitting a 150 lumens of light, the Black Diamond Iota headlamp can fit in the palm of your hand and can easily be stashed in a pocket for quick retrieval in low-light situations.
- Settings include full strength, dimming, and strobe.
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes.
- The weather can no longer be an excuse not to recreate. This storm-proof light is tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle.
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on the headlamp.
- Powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery, when the batteries get low, simply plug the Iota into an external power source with the included USB cord for three hours.
- The Iota Headlamp comes programmed to turn on at 60% power each time it's turned on. However, this Brightness Memory can be reset. Immediately after unplugging from a power source, hold the button down and keep holding while it flashes blue and let go when it flashes yellow. The Iota will remember the last brightness level you turned it off at.