The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, IK or SUP board. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate and deflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9 foot long battery cables and 6 foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for the Leafield C7, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - it can damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
Action: Inflate and deflate
Max. Inflation: 15 psi
Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 6 1/4"
Weight: 3.75 lbs.
Warranty: 2 year workmanship and materials
Zippered carrying case
Eight valve adapters
9 ft battery cable with alligator clamps
6 foot non-kink hose