Sharpen your oar setup with the Cataract™ Razor Oar Blade. With a carbon fiber skin, urethane edge guard and strengthened urethane core, this lightweight blade is as tough as it is sleek.
- Its quiet entry into the water makes the Razor especially popular with fishermen.
- The carbon fiber skin is rated for sharp impacts, reducing overall cracking and chipping.
- The urethane edge protector wraps around the perimeter to guard against nicks, chips and "shark bites."
- Dynel edging molded into the blade further reinforces the edges.
- A strong but lightweight urethane core backs the carbon fiber skin.
- The Cataract Razor Blade weighs just over 2.5 lbs., helping reduce rower fatigue.