Wake up from your sleep
Open bright eyes wide
There's more to you
Than what's inside
Once in a dream
You thought things about you
But when you're wide awake
You know what is true.
It's safe to say that we are OBSESSED with Madison Perrin's art. In fact, we couldn't stop ourselves from buying it - and so we KNEW we had to ask Madison to create a Kula for us. We could not be more proud to have her art on our small piece of gear - and we hope that it brings you as much joy as it does to us.
You are SO MUCH more than the thoughts you think. You are a vast universe of mountains and trees and infinite rivers and sunsets. You are all of that - and so much more. Close you eyes and remember. See if you can feel all of that within your heart. We love you.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all of life's adventures.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.