Type II: Developed to provide high flotation and head support for infants and children in the water. This jacket will help keep a child face-up in calm water, and comes with a grab loop to aid in pulling him or her from the water.
- The Infant model is for kids under 50 lbs with a design flotation of 9 lbs 14 oz.
- The Youth model fits kids 50 to 90 lbs. with a design flotation of 11 lbs 4 oz.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentally friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you years of good flotation.
- Adjustable leg strap with a single buckle help secure this jacket in place and prevent ride up.
- The segmented collar supports the head in the floating position and has an integrated grab loop.
- Reflective tape and bright color increases visibility.
- 200 denier nylon oxford fabric.
- These jackets carry the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Check proper weight range and follow all directions for fit and use.