Use Gear Aid's Wetsuit & Drysuit Shampoo to remove organic debris that breeds that funky odor in your watersports gear. It also neutralizes chlorine that damages neoprene.
- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, watershoes, gloves, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the Shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly in Shampoo.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.