The innovative two-piece design of the Kokatat GORE-TEX® Men's Idol Drysuit raises the bar for versatility in waterproof, breathable paddling gear. Three pieces of gear in one, Kokatat's SwitchZip technology lets you wear the Icon as a drysuit or separate it into fully functioning dry top and dry pants.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures maximum breathability and durability.
- Multi-functioning waist entry zipper doubles as a relief zipper and is strategically placed to sit between the back band and the seat of your kayak.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with self-draining, punch-through neoprene collar and cuffs.
- High-wear areas like the shoulders, sleeves and legs are constructed with 330 denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro.
- Features an easily accessible self-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with a built-in key lanyard.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.