How much is a good night's sleep worth? The Large Paco Pad is the most compact model but still provides the support and comfort you need to snooze peacefully under the stars. 1.5" x 24"W x 72"L
- High-density firm foam cushions and cradles your body, even on uneven lumpy ground. It's made without CFCs, so it more environmentally friendly.
- The heavy-duty 18 oz. PVC-coated polyester material stands up to the many years of rough-and-tumble outdoor use you'll put it to.
- Welded seams ensure a totally air- and water-tight enclosure for the foam.
- Reinforced corners protect potential wear points.
- When rolled, just open the valve and it self-inflates in a minute. You can add a puff or two of air for extra firmness.
- No need to roll it when stowing it on the raft. Lay it over the dry box for a cushy seat. Strap it over the cooler for extra insulation and more comfortable seating.
- And at home, when an extra guest shows up you've got a comfortable place for them to sleep.