The most compact NRS yoke-style cataraft frame, the 66"W x 88"L Alley Cat Frame is perfect for day runs and shorter overnight adventures. This frame delivers a narrower profile, which can make or break those tight and rocky situations.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- The smaller Alley Cat Frame lets you carry a cooler or a dry box, either of which can serve as a seat for a passenger.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 31" of space between the lower side rails.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 66" Yokes, Foot Bar, two Cross Bars, Universal Seat Mount, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8" Oar Mounts.