Get rid of that old milk crate, get your rods and tackle organized, and go catch some fish. The NRS Ambush tackle bag gives you the features and functionality you need to stay on top of your game on the water.
- The Ambush Tackle Bag has the same footprint as a milk crate, so it fits perfectly behind the seat of most sit-on-top fishing kayaks.
- Rugged PVC exterior sheds water and stands up to all the use and abuse you can throw at it. Rigid inserts on the sides hold the bag's shape.
- Three rigid rod holders keep rods safe and organized while paddling and let you switch easily between rods while fishing.
- Adjustable dividers let you configure the inner compartment the way you like it.
- Two tool holsters on the top of the bag allow handy, secure storage for pliers, forceps, scissors, cutters, or other essential tools.
- Two D-rings on each corner (top and bottom) make it easy to secure the Ambush on your kayak.
- The clear sleeve on the front of the bag is a perfect spot to keep your maps, charts, license and catch cards.
- A handy shoulder strap allows for easy transport to and from the water.
- Heavy-duty double-pull YKK® zipper on the top ensures years of easy operation.