- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Escape features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Escape, toss it in your rig and escape to your next paddling destination.
- With 329 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Escape 12'6" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and a second handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- 12 stainless D-rings maximize your options for attaching a leash, and enough gear for overnight trips.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.
Length: 12' 6"
Application: Racing & Adventure Touring
Paddler Size Range:100-250 lbs.
Dimensions: 12' 6" L x 30" W x 6" D
Weight: 27 lbs.
Volume: 329 liters
Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
Valve Type: Leafield - D7
Number of D-rings: 12
Number of Handles: 2
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
One 5" and one 9" fins
SUP carry bag
Leafield valve adapter
Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
Inflates up to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance