With the NRS Fat Cat frame you have the room for a couple friends and all the gear needed for a day or night on the water. This frame delivers a great balance of gear hauling capacity and passenger comfort, making it a cataraft multi-day favorite.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- We took the NRS Top Cat and sweetened the set-up, including two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to ensure the passenger will be just as comfortable as the rower.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for third passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 120" long side rails gives you extra room for lots of gear.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars for the padded Drain-Hole Seats by U-bolting a Universal Seat Mount to a cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Universal Seat Mounts, three Cross Bars, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 8" Oar Mounts.