Enjoy drift-boat-style fly fishing from your raft! Designed for use with the NRS Front Thigh Hook, this non-slip platform gives you solid, stable footing for casting from your inflatable boat.
- The underside frame-pipe support extends past the front of the platform, allowing you to attach your NRS Front Thigh Hook, Item # 93026.02. You can also run an NRS strap from the pipe to a raft D-ring for extra support.
- The roomy marine-grade Quad-Grip plywood deck provides solid footing, even when it's wet.
- Patented NRS LoPro™ fittings provide easy installation and adjustment.
- Recommended for rafts that would take a 60" wide frame or larger. Attaches to a ≥60" Angler Seat Bar, Item # 90001.03.
- Smaller versions are available by custom order.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.