- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Heron, chuck it in your rig and sneak to the fishing hole your buddies can't access in a john boat.
- With 364 liters of air volume and the 5-inch-thick deck with 7-inch-thick outrigger side chambers, the Heron SUP provides optimal performance and stability for anglers up to 300 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and one handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear, a leash, or customizing the bungee rigging.
- We also give you three accessory mounts, bungee deck rigging up front, and infinitely adjustable rigging on the back for securing your cooler, tackle bag or milk crate.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.
Length: 11' 0"
Paddler Size Range: 100-300 lbs.
Dimensions: 11' 0" L x 39" W x 7" D
Weight: 30 lbs.
Volume: 364 liters
Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
Valve Type: Leafield - D7
Number of D-rings: 6
Number of Handles: 2
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
One 5" and one 9" fins
SUP carry bag
Leafield valve adapter
Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
7" diameter side chambers
Three accessory mounts
Front bungee deck rigging
Adjustable rigging on the back
Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance