The boat that redefined "ducky." The NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak fits in the trunk of your car, inflates in just minutes and is so burly that it's run the Grand Canyon. A hit with beginners and experts alike.
- For top performance we offer removable foot braces and lace in thigh straps with all attachments and hardware pre-installed.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Shorter waterline and high rocker angles make this boat quick and responsive, while 11" tubes and a 38" width make it stable enough for beginners, as well as big water.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seat is attached with straps laced through the drain holes and can be placed anywhere you need it.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.