NRS's best choice for the larger boater, the Men's Grizzly HydroSkin® 1.5 Jacket is our thickest and warmest HydroSkin offering. Easy on/off and additional sizes for more room in the torso.
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- Grizzly sizing adds extra girth to the midsection to comfortably fit barrel-chested paddlers and rowers.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.