The NRS Men's Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit, with its blend of 4 mm and 3 mm neoprene, gives you maximum warmth without limiting mobility. It's the best full-length paddling wetsuit on the market.
- The 4 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene torso and thighs are lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for maximum warmth and comfort and eliminates the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning.
- 3 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush™ lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction.
- Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, we put the heavy-duty YKK® zipper on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit.
- With the butterfly opening and hooded-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort. And the seams are fully taped and waterproof.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- ToughTex™ pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees when you're fully in the action.