Add these Foot Braces to your NRS Outlaw inflatable kayak to increase your control when the going gets rough.
- Glue the foot braces into any boat constructed with PVC- or urethane-coated material.
- Comes with four Outlaw PVC patches that hold the sturdy adjustable braces.
- See "Foot Braces for PVC/Urethane Boats" in the More Information section for step-by-step instructions.
- Combine the braces with the Inflatable Kayak Thigh Straps, Item # 50099.01, for maximum stability and balance in whitewater.
- The braces give you 5" of adjustability for multiple users.
- The slots in the glue-on patches are 1" wide x 3/4" high.
- The metal tracks of the longer Kayak Foot Braces, Item # 50075.01, also fit in these slots.
- We recommend using Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, to adhere the Foot Braces to your kayak.