Add these Foot Braces to your NRS Pike Fishing Inflatable Kayak. They'll add control and stability as you paddle.
- Comes with 4 Pike PVC-material patches for installation.
- See "Foot Braces for PVC/Urethane Boats" in the More Information section for step-by-step instructions.
- The Foot Braces give you 5" of adjustability.
- Combine the braces with the Inflatable Kayak Thigh Straps, Item # 50099.01, for maximum stability and balance in whitewater.
- These Foot Braces can also be installed in other boats made with PVC and urethane materials.
- We recommend using Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, to adhere the Foot Braces to your kayak.
- The slots in the glue-on patches are 1" wide x 3/4" high. FYI, the metal tracks of the longer Kayak Foot Braces, Item # 50075.01, fit in these slots.