The NRS Stern Anchor puts the cherry on top of your raft fishing package. Smooth, durable system works with the Stern Seat Mount and makes it easy to drop and retrieve your anchor. It's mounted to the right and in front of the rower for ease of operation. This item is for frames with the newer hot-forged aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings.
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older or newer design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top.
- If you have new hot-forged LoPros, this is the system you should order. If you have the older cast LoPros, order Item # 93081.01.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- The Anchor Mast attaches to the end of the Stern Seat Bar. If you don't have a stern seat, you can install Stern Side Rails, Item # 90022.02, and a short piece of frame pipe for attaching the mast.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.