A low-profile Quad-Grip Seat makes this NRS Stern Frame easier to stack with other rafts on a trailer or in the boat house. You guide the raft from the stern while the paddle crew supplies the muscle.
- Built to fit 14' and longer rafts.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame adjusts to fit any stern tube height.
- The 4' long, 1' wide Quad-Grip Slant Seat attaches to the Seat Bar and Foot Bar with conduit clamps.
- 3/4" marine-grade Quad-Grip plywood features a tough, slip-resistant plastic laminate finish for long-term durability.
- The Stern Frame with Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat (Item # 92007.04) is a great alternative when boats are not being stacked with the frames on.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Quad-Grip Slant Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.