The NRS SUP Board Carry Bag is the same durable bag that's included with all SUP packages. For the paddler that loves to travel and charges the most rugged terrain with exhausting itineraries, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea.
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC, this carry bag can easily handle the wear and tear of weekend rallies in packed rigs and abuse from impatient airline bag handlers.
- Use the internal compression straps to cinch your SUP tightly, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow gear.
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- The carry bag's zippered closure keeps your SUP and additional accessories secure during transport, and the clamshell design makes packing and unpacking your board extremely easy.
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option.
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.
- The adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your SUP to that remote river or through customs easy and comfortable.
- Three carry handles, one on each side and one on the top of the bag, offers additional grab-and-go options.
- All NRS SUPs come with the NRS SUP Board Carry Bag.