The NRS SUP Board Travel Pack is the same durable bag that's included with all SUP packages. For the paddler that loves to travel and charges the most rugged terrain with exhausting itineraries, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea.
- Constructed from durable 18 oz PVC, this carry bag will handle the wear and tear of your SUP adventures, while holding your board and accessories.
- Use the internal compression straps to cinch your SUP tightly, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow gear.
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- The Travel Pack's zippered closure keeps your SUP and additional accessories secure during transport, and the clam shell design makes packing and unpacking your board extremely easy.
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option.
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.
- The adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your SUP to that remote river or through customs easy and comfortable.
- Three carry handles, one on each side and one on the top of the bag, offers additional grab-and-go options.
- All 2017 model NRS SUPs come with the NRS SUP Board Travel Pack.