- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
add versatility to your adventures. So roll the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
- With 246 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Thrive 10'3" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Seven stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.
Length: 10' 3"
Application: All-around - Fitness, Flatwater, Downriver
Paddler Size Range: 110-200 lbs.
Dimensions: 10' 3" L x 32" W x 5" D
Weight: 25 lbs.
Volume: 246 liters
Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
Valve Type: Leafield - D7
Number of D-rings: 7
Number of Handles: 3
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
Two 2", two 5" and one 9" fins
SUP carry bag
Leafield valve adapter
Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance