The NRS Thrive series disproves the theory that no single SUP board can do several things well. It's the perfect all-around shape for paddlers looking to mix it up with touring, fitness paddling, and light river running.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
- With 370 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Thrive 11' provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 275 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »