- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
- With 370 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Thrive 11' provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 275 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Seven stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.
Length: 11' 0"
Application: All-around - Fitness, Flatwater, Downriver, Yoga
Paddler Size Range: 175-275 lbs.
Dimensions: 11' 0" L x 36" W x 6" D
Weight: 31 lbs.
Volume: 370 liters
Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
Valve Type: Leafield - D7
Number of D-rings: 7
Number of Handles: 3
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
Two 2", two 5" and one 9" fins
SUP carry bag
Leafield valve adapter
Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance