For efficiently hauling gear, the NRS Top Cat Frame can't be beat. Tie in two coolers or dry boxes on your cataraft and pile on all the gear you need and want for multi-day adventures.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- With the ability to carry two coolers, two dry boxes, or one of each, this frame offers seats for more passengers and more gear.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 120" long side rails give you plenty of room for gear and passengers.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, Universal Seat Mount, three Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8" Oar Mounts. This frame must ship motor freight.