You may have a cataraft today and a raft five years from today. With the NRS Universal frame, you can convert that initial cat frame to fulfill the needs of various styles of rafting. Save money, save weight, save space and score several frames for the price of one.
- The frame includes Standard Drop Rails and 66" crossbars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter and Longhorn-type raft frames. Or with the right additional components, you can create a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 108" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 72" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 8" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides