When we say Universal, it's not a gimmick, this frame set-up is truly one-size fits all. Whether you're outfitting your cataraft for a day blasting waves and maneuvering around holes, or rigging the raft for an overnighter off the grid, the Universal Frame can be converted to fulfill your needs.
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66" cross bars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 120" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 48"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create the Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, and Longhorn-type raft frames. With additional components you can also create a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 120" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 66" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 8" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides.