NRS Women's HydroSkin® Pants are the ultimate immersible base layer. Stretchy, comfortable HydroSkin 0.5 neoprene material gives you just the right amount of warmth for cool days and cool water without feeling bulky or restrictive.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.