A no-nonsense, tough search and rescue light. Submersible to 1 meter, the SabreLite™ 2000 has more failsafe features than any flashlight made.
- This powerful flashlight was designed with one thing in mind: safety. It carries a variety of approvals, allowing safe use in many different hazardous environments and conditions.
- Patented super-bright Xenon laser-spot collimated beam penetrates water, fog and smoke.
- Submersible to 1 meter.
- It comes with a polarity battery guard tray that safeguards against dangerous "outgassing" of hydrogen from an accidentally reversed cell.
- The automatic purge valve allows internal gas to escape without sacrificing watertight integrity.
- This flashlight puts out 53 lumens, using 3 C-cell alkaline batteries (not included).