Nothing beats enjoying the flavors of home cooking with the decor of the great outdoors. The Primus Tupike two-burner stove is lightweight, compact and capable of delivering river feasts.
- With a stainless steel body, oak laths and brass details, the Tupike will age with pride and look better with every adventure.
- When open, the lid and the additional side windscreens ensure steady cooking, even in windy conditions.
- The included Primus custom griddle plate, crafted from die-cast aluminum, evenly distributes heat, and the nonstick surface provides convenient grilling and easy cleaning.
- Removable griddle and drip tray disassemble quickly for easy and efficient cleaning.
- For more stationary use, the Tupike can be powered by a 16.4 oz propane cylinder. For off-the-grid backpacking situations, use 3.5 oz (100 g), 8.1 oz (230 g) or 15.9 oz (450 g) gas canisters. (Fuel canister not included.)
- Stove ignites with the Primus piezo ignitor, a fixed spark igniter that replaces matches with a simple switch.
- Using the 8.1 oz canister, the stove will burn for one hour.