Get the excellent LED light array of the Princeton Tec Remix, now with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and rear flasher. And when recharging isn't an option you can power the Remix Rechargeable Headlamp with alkaline batteries.
- The battery pack is mounted on the back of the headband for balance.
- The rear flasher is a great safety feature for bike riding and running at night.
- Contains one Maxbright LED that casts a spot beam out to 300 feet and three Ultrabright LEDs for wider flood lighting and close work.
- Each of the LED light options is fully dimmable and all light operations are conveniently controlled by a single switch.
- Connect the included micro-USB cable to the headlamp's charging port and to a USB charging source with output of 5V, 1A.
- The lithium-ion battery pack will last for at least 1,000 charge/discharge cycles.
- A battery power meter shows charge status at a glance.
- When recharging the battery pack isn't an option you can remove the lithium-ion battery and insert three AAA alkaline batteries (included).
- The light head can be rotated back to isolate the control switch, preventing accidentally turning the light on during transport and storage.