Not every run is perfect, and things don't always go as planned. Being prepared for any situation while in the backcountry is essential. The Pro Paddler Medical Kit is a great start to safety.
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- All of the components are organized inside clear, re-sealable modules. Header cards are included in each module to easily identify the contents.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock™ closure.
- The urethane laminated nylon bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small additions.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.