On the water, the more visible you are, the safer you are. Be seen, day or night, with Railblaza's Visibility Kit.
- The Railblaza Visibility Kit provides the safety conscious paddler with everything needed to paddle safer on your next adventure.
- The kit is centered around one Railblaza StarPort and one Railblaza TelePole. Included is the StarPort mount that can easily be installed as a deck mount or a flush mount using the included stainless steel hardware.
- The StarPort is the mount that supports the Railblaza TelePole, a telescopic pole which compresses to 25 inches, expands to 41 inches, and hoists a visible safety flag and/or light.
- During the day, connect the fluorescent orange visibility flag to the top of the extended TelePole for extended visibility in deep swells and from elevated boaters.
- Once the sun sets, connect the NaviLux 360 Degree Light to the top of the Railblaza TelePole and gain visibility of your immediate surroundings while also ensuring you are seen by oncoming boaters.
- The NaviLux 360 Degree Light provides 110 lumens of light, is waterproof up to 15 feet, and is powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) with an expected battery life of 20 hours.
- Included with the NaviLux 360 Degree Light is an easily installed/removed Directional Shield to transform the 360 degree light into a focused, one-directional beam of light.
- The TelePole can also be re-tasked to carry a GoPro or other camera during daylight hours. The snap lock top secures your accessory in place.
- The StarPort mount will accommodate any other Railblaza accessory like rod holders or Railblaza rigging hooks.