The Railblaza Camera Boom 600 is the kayak fishermen's dream selfie stick. Whether the shot is hauling in a record breaking marlin or surfing a huge wave back to shore, capturing the moment from the perfect angle is made easy.
- The Camera Boom 600 offers kayakers the capability to shoot at odd angles. It's especially suitable for overhead shots, resulting in unique footage.
- Over 27" (700mm) long and fully adjustable with five moving joints, capturing any angle is possible.
- The included 1/4" BSW camera screw thread on the platform fits most cameras.
- The platform is 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm). Mount your GoPro with its adhesive camera mount. or simultaneously mount two devices on the large platform on the boom.
- The epitome of versatility, the top platform is fully removable, allowing you to use it as a low profile camera mount, and you can re-task the pole to carry a light or other accessory.
- The satin black anodized finish removes any reflection, making the boom fade into the background.
- This camera boom attachment will fit into any Railblaza base mount containing the StarPort mount (sold separately).
- Camera Boom 600 is designed for light, modern digital cameras, its not recommended to carry devices weighing more than 1.8 lbs (0.8kg).