The RAM-ROD™ 2007 is one of the most popular rod holders for the kayak angler due to its simplicity and adjustability. The patented RAM ball-and-socket design lets you select just the rod orientation and angle you want.
- The RAM-ROD 2007 holds just about any bait-casting or spinning rod.
- High-strength composite material holds up to the rough-and-tumble of your fishing adventures.
- The 2" x 2.5" composite base has the industry-standard AMPS hole pattern, 1.5" x 2".
- The RAM ball-and-socket system allows mounts to rotate 360 degrees and adjust to the optimal angle. You can also easily remove the rod holder from the mount.
- The sturdy RAM "C Class" 1.5" ball can support mounts carrying up to 10 pounds of weight.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.