- This book covers 174 miles of the Dolores River from Bradfield Recreation Area in Colorado to Dewey Bridge in Utah.
- High quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- Includes info pages on side hikes, frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archaeology, resources protection and plants found along the river, as well as emergency contact information.
- Archival information retells the history of the first ever run from Dolores, CO to Moab, UT in 1948.
Pro Tip: Personalize your map for future river trips by writing notes on dry pages with an indelible marker (like a Sharpie).
Author: Josh Munson
Size: 9"W x 14"H waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)