The Roll-a-Chair® is the perfect companion to all your camping activities and outdoor spectator events. Rugged, comfortable seating that packs light and small.
- The unique patented folding back allows the chair to convert into a stool and then fold into a bundle that is only 8% its original size.
- The legs are made of high-strength marine aluminum, reinforced with a hardwood dowel in the center where they pivot.
- The seat is made of two layers of fabric, one oriented to support around the edges of the seat, and the other diagonally to eliminate the center sagging you see on other chairs.
- The fabric is a heavy-duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is coated on both sides for water resistance.
- Pressure from your body on the seat is transferred through the arm straps to the fabric back support. Your back is suspended away from the rigid back support tubes for "hammock-like" comfort.
- Weighing only 2.5 pounds the Roll-A-Chair folds up into a 27" x 4" bundle with an easy buckle closure and convenient adjustable shoulder carry strap.
- Made here in the USA, just north of NRS in Spokane, Washington.